Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Angels Have Fallen

   A Tribute to another great person, Chester Miller, First boyfriend at age of 13, darn it anyway just getting ready to have high hopes of meeting with him and his family with my brother mickey and getting back with old friends, but he has a special place in my heart and always will have a special place in my heart. Chester was my First Boyfriend he was 15, actuallly and, Chester made a promise to me and he kept it for three years he kept his promise that he loved me and wanted to marry me when my family and i got back from germany, well i being dumb did not beleive he would but, we did not move back to cumberland we moved here to odenton. My grandmother let me know that Chester was at her house everyday and they would talk and he wrote letters that I never got is one thing i found out, but the wonderful thing is he waited for me until he found out that i met an asshole and thought he was the one instead what a mistake that was, but you know if that mistake did not happen i would not have met danny so some mistakes can be good. Chester meet my husband danny,now they will have some things to talk about. I wonder!! How many times do you find True Love???? Well I must say I have had it more than once and I did not even realize it I was young and dumb. So for all those that have not yet found that love dont give up hope it is true that you will find it or it will find you so keep looking or stop and let it find you. So for everyone that has not yet had the wonderful gift that I have had by a few Great young men in my past i hope you will find that love i have come to know even still today,  You will be missed by all who have known you.. My condolences to your family. Chester you will always have a special place in my heart thank you for being in my life even though it was so long ago i have not forgotten you. with many fond memories hugs love sincerely rona


 


Chester M. Miller III [Grantsville]

Cumberland Times-News

GRANTSVILLE — Chester Martin Miller III, 53, of Grantsville, passed away suddenly on Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2008 at WMHS-Braddock Campus, Cumberland.

Born Sept. 5, 1954 in Washington, D.C., he was the son of the late Chester Martin Miller II and Ruth (Delawder) Miller.

Mr. Miller was employed as a contractor for the U. S. State Department. He was an adjunct professor for the University of Maryland and also was involved in outsourcing for Performtech. He retired after 25 years service with the Maryland State Police in 2000. Chester received his bachelors and masters degrees from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He was also a member of the Maryland Troopers Association.

In his travels as an instructor with the State Department, Chester touched many lives all over the world.

Surviving are his loving wife, Linda (Frantz) Miller; two daughters, Allison Broadwater and husband Franklin, Grantsville and Melanie Doyle and husband Matthew, Frostburg; two step-daughters, Trina Sanders and husband Tim, Terra Alta, W.Va. and Laurie Walker and husband Nathan, Frostburg; one step-son, Tim Stanton, with the U.S. Army currently stationed in South Korea; one brother, Rick Miller and wife Ruby, Clyde, Texas; his step-mother, Nancy Miller, Grantsville; and eight grandchildren, Brianna, Gracie, Brayden, Skyler, Makayla, Elizabeth, Jennifer and Kaitlyn.

Friends will be received at the Newman Funeral Homes, P.A., 179 Miller St., Grantsville, Friday from 7 to 9 p.m. and Saturday from noon to 1 p.m.

Services will be conducted at the funeral home on Saturday at 1 p.m. with Pastor John Mowen officiating.

Interment will be in Asher Glade Cemetery.

Expressions of sympathy may be directed to the American Cancer Society.

Condolences may be sent to

No comments:

Post a Comment