Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Birthday Tribute To A Very Dear Friend and My Husband

  August 5,2008


  Today is a very dear friends birthday Helen, unfortunetly Helen is no longer with us. But I wanted to let her know that I still think of her, that I miss her and she is always on my mind along with my danny. She passed away in January 08 after having another brain tumor removed a year after the first one was, and seemed to be doing really good. She was and is such a wonderful person Helen was strong for me during my time of need Helen and her husband Bob were always there for me after my danny passed. No matter the time of day or night no matter how they were feeling, if i needed them they were there. You cant find friends like that very often. She was a pearl and gem in my life, she was the shining star with her beautiful smile and silly faces, and i tried to be one in hers, no matter what, if she needed me i did my best to be there for her as well. So now Helen and Danny are together and are probably having such a great time neither in pain any more. they became very close before danny got sick. Helen and Bob came to the hospital to visit. So I went to the hospital and sat for hours during her sugeries, spent many hours sitting with her at her home, drove her to the doctors and chemo, once Helen was to weak to be home and was put in the nursing home, I made sure I went to visit, to help, to talk, to listen, but most of all to visit Helen to give back. There was several times I went and no one was there or had been there she had been alone most of the day. Helen and Bob have hearts of gold. We shared laughs, stories, and had some fun. I just want to make sure I dont forget her or Danny that they are always remembered. So I salute you dear friend, I love you dear friend and husband, I miss you both so very much what a wonderful gift to have had both of you in my life. To me too remember you is to love you. Love and miss you my judge judy(Helen), Love and miss you Love Sweetie Rona

No comments:

Post a Comment