Saturday, January 31, 2009

Father’s Day

  Another Father's Day is today. It has been 2 1/2 years since my danny left us. The love is still strong, the pain is still raw, the heart is still in pain, the heart still misses. There is not a day that goes by that i dont look at your pics and that i dont think of you. Not a day goes by that I dont wish you were here. I feel so alone most of the time i wish so much you were here with me. I know if you were I would not be alone. I would have all the magical feelings i had when you were, we would have all the fun and laughs that we had when you were. I yern to hear your voice, to feel your hands, your touch, the smell of your hair. You are so missed, and in the morning i will read you your cards. I saw a movie tonight that reminded me of us and the way we were. It brought tears to my eyes wishing it could still be. I miss you I love you and I will always love you. For All Time Love and miss you   Rona Sugar Babe xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment